Monday, August 21, 2017

A week at a glance

Hey Happy Monday!

Instead of typing small blog posts every day I decided to post a week at a glance for anyone interested in checking in and following up. I will say this week was especially challenging both personally and professionally. Teenagers are hard, doubt is even harder and setbacks teach you how to rise above the resistance!

I'm picking up where I left off last week!

Day 28, Tuesday August 15, 2017

B: 2 scrambled eggs with avocado, 2 cups of coffee with coconut oil
L: I skipped lunch...really focused on editing
D: Chicken Cobb Salad with olive oil

150 oz of water

Rewrites are going well even though they are harder than I anticipated. That's okay. As long as there is movement everything is going to work out! Lots of doctors appointments getting kids ready for school and honestly, feeling a bit discouraged about the running so I walked today.

Day 29, Wednesday, August 16, 2017

B: Mango Yogurt, 1 cup of coffee with coconut oil
L: Cobb Salad
D: Chicken Cesar Salad

Still rewriting as I wait for edits to come back for Acceptance. I practiced writing a few query letters as well. I'll keep practicing. Lots of self-doubt to power through and know that the fear is powering self-doubt. Walked today too.

Day 30, Thursday, August 17, 2017

B: 2 scrambled eggs, coffee with coconut oil
L: Chinese Chicken Salad
D: Salmon and asparagus

Officially restarted the C25K app. Really bummed but hey I can't keep moving on without hitting the proper goals. I'll only set myself up for further failure. I would never move my K babies up levels if they weren't ready so I shouldn't do it to myself. I need a solid foundation and if I need to stay on day 1 week 1 until I mastered it well...so effing be it. It is what is. I actually did do better than I did the first time around. And I'll stay here until I master it. At least I'm trying, not quitting and moving!

Day 31, Friday, August 18, 2017

CHEAT DAY!

B: 2 fried eggs with toast and avocado
L: Salad
D: 2 Fontina/Spinach sausages with sauerkraut and cheese

3 glasses of wine

Walked today and worked on rewrite of Choices

Day 32, Saturday, August 19, 2017

Didn't eat much today and had so much going on my head split into a million pieces and no one told me.

Day 33, Sunday, August 20, 2017

B: Yogurt, 2 cups of coffee with coconut oil
L: I know I know
D: Cobb Salad

We traveled to NY today to watch my middle daughter, Zoe, do her guitar gig with her friend Julia. They play in a band called Solemnis. Julia sings and Zoe plays bass, electric and acoustic guitar. This outing was just the two of them with Julia singing and Zoe playing acoustic guitar. They rocked!

Day 34, Monday August 21, 2017

So here we are back to work on rewriting, editing and writing as I also work on manifesting and working through self-doubt through this awesome course on manifesting with Modern Soul Society with Kayla and Traci. Great, great stuff! I've learned so much in the two weeks I've been attending and can't wait to soak up more!

Have a fantastic week everyone!! Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you next week! Let me know how you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment