Thursday, March 6, 2014

Have NO fear...review questions are here!

     Wanna help your fav indie author? Wanna write a review, but don't know how to get started? Don't fear...review questions are here!
      If you would like some help writing a review, I'd be more than happy to help you! If you'd like to contact me... through FB, or my email authorsheilabliss@gmail.com or right here through my blog, I would be happy to ask you those questions, type out your authentic responses, send them back to you for your approval and you can post them on Amazon. I just need a contact email. If anyone is interested in helping me out, I'd be happy to send the book to you for FREE! That's right, FREE! Everyone loves a free deal! I know I sure do! Spring vakays are fast approaching! Why not enjoy it with a steamy romance novel? C'mon, you know you wanna...don't be scared, I'll help! I'm really good at helping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment