Monday, September 11, 2017

Peace be with you

My heart and prayers are in Florida today as it has been over the entire weekend. My immediate family evacuated last Monday and I am extremely grateful as I know they are as well. I am still waiting to hear about other family members and very close friends. I feel incredibly helpless, but I know in times of need and distress the best response for me is prayer. It alleviates the feeling of helplessness and helps me feel productive. Oh, the clean will be painstakingly difficult, but with prayer, fortitude and a lot of hard work Florida will return even stronger than before.

If you have family and friends in Florida you are in my thoughts and prayers today. If you're waiting to hear from friends and family I will pray even harder for you today that you hear from them soon!

God bless.
God speed.




No comments:

Post a Comment