Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The choice to knock life's curveball out of the park!

Sometimes, life throws you a wicked curveball. And you have no choice but to keep your eyes open and hit it with everything you've got!

The only thing constant in life is change, people change, relationships change, children grow and change every day and yup jobs change too.

As much as I love writing and learning everything I can to create the best writer within myself, my writing can't support my family. One day it will. My intuition rumbles in my belly all the time letting me know this possibility is on the horizon, just not tomorrow's horizon. And that's okay.

I'll need to step back into the classroom and that's okay too. I've spent the last two months searching and interviewing. I love teaching and I love writing. This unexpected life circumstance is what it is and I'm blessed knowing I have the skill set to support my family and develop and cultivate another passion I've discovered.

So with the help and support of my family, my wonderful friends I've met online through the Indie writing community I'm gonna keep on keeping on!





No comments:

Post a Comment